Visit to the ancient ruins at Ephesus and the natural travertine pools of Pamukkale from Istanbul. On this 3-day tour, explore both and skip the lines with a guide.
*** Departure place of this itinerary can be customized other than Istanbul upon request! For example Cappadocia, Antalya, Ankara
Day 1 Istanbul - Izmir - Kusadasi
Accommodation : Kusadasi
Included Meals : Lunch at the tour
Day Tour : Full Day Ephesus Tour
Domestic Flight : Istanbul to Izmir
Description : You will be picked-up from your hotel and transferred to Istanbul Airport for an early flight to Izmir. Upon your arrival to Izmir after an hour's flight, we will depart for Ephesus, the premiere Greco-Roman City of the ancient world. We will explore the Temple of Hadrian, the famous Celsus Library, the Great Theater and other Roman sites. We will also visit the House of the Virgin Mary where she is believed to have spent her last years. Then we will visit the Temple of Artemis, one of the seven wonders of the ancient world. After the tour, we will transfer you to hotel in Kusadasi. Overnight stay in Kusadasi.
Day 2 Kusadasi
Accommodation : ---
Included Meals : Breakfast at hotel, Lunch at the tour
Day Tour : Full Day Pamukkale Tour
Domestic Flight : Denizli to Istanbul
Description : After having breakfast at the hotel, we will journey inland to Pamukkale to enjoy the spas, pools, and terraces of this natural wonder, called the "Cotton Castle". This name is truly fitting, the brilliant white calcified terraces do truly resemble a castle made of cotton. We will also spend time in Hieropolis, with one of the largest and most diverse necropolis in the world. After the tour, you will be transferred to Denizli airport for flight back to Istanbul. When you land at Istanbul airport we will transfer you to your hotel. End of our Services.
✓ All local tax and insurances
✓ Domestic flight tickets (Istanbul to Izmir and Denizli to Istanbul)
✓ 1 night 4 star hotel accommodation including breakfast at the hotel
✓ 1 breakfast at the hotel and 2 lunch at the local restaurant
✓ Entrance fees to the scheduled museums (Except Terrace Houses of Ephesus Ancient City and Cleopatra's Pool of Pamukkale)
✓ Guaranteed to skip the long lines
✓ All transportation and transfers with non-smoking, A/C deluxe vehicle
✓ Professional licensed Ephesus tour guide in English
✓ All transfers mentioned in the itinerary
✓ Parking fees
✓ No hidden or extra cost
PLEASE NOTE : Air fares fluctuate according to availability; as a result we suggest you make your decision quickly so you can take advantage of the current lower prices.
x International flights
x Personal expenses
x Tips to the guide and driver
- The drive from Izmir airport to Ephesus takes approximately one and half hours.
- The drive from Pamukkale to Denizli airport to takes approximately 50 minutes.
- The drive from Kusadasi to Pamukkale takes approximately three hours.
- Vehicles are non-smoking, air-conditioned and are provided with drivers and professional licensed tour guides in English. Drivers language skills vary; they can not act as guides.
- Comfortable walking shoes and clothing, a hat, sun glasses, and sunscreen are recommended.
- You will enter the Ephesus ruins from the upper gate ( Magnesia Gate ) and left the Ephesus from the lower gate which means you do not have to walk back.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- Tayf Tours further reserves the right at any time to change any part of the itinerary, or the carrier, or the aircraft/ferry/mode of transport utilized, or hotel accommodations utilized, or any other services due to circumstances beyond its control.
1,000,000 + Happy