Pickup Time available
You will meet with your private guide at your hotel in Selcuk or Kusadasi and you will drive to Ephesus Ancient City. Once you enter the Ephesus Ancient City and pass by the Magnesia gate, you will enter the administrative section of ancient Ephesus. The guided walking tour will take you through one of the most magnificent excavations in the world. See the Odeon, the Fountain of Trajan, the steam baths of Scholastika, the temple of Hadrian and the impressive library of Celsius. The library is adorned with columns and statues. You will also visit to Terrace Houses in Ephesus ancient city. Terrace Houses are located on the slopes of Bulbul Mountain, opposite the Hadrian Temple. Also called as "the houses of rich", these houses were for the important and wealthy people of Ephesus, as only rich people could afford such houses. After Terrace Houses you will continue to The Grand Theater, where St. Paul preached, is the largest theater in antiquity with a capacity of 24,000 seats. After the termination of the visit to Ephesus, You’ll also see Selcuk / Ephesus Archeology Museum where you can see a lot ancient furnitures, sculptures, mosaics, frescos and more. Afterwards you drive back to your hotel.
✓ Transportation by private van with A/C
✓ Professional licenced guide (English)
✓ Private Tour
✓ Entrance fees
✓ Guaranteed to skip the long lines
✓ Car park fees
x Personal expenses
x Entrance fee of Terrace Houses
x Tips to the guide and driver
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
Please Select a Travel Date.
Please Select a Travel Time.