Pickup Time available
You will meet with your private guide at your hotel in Selcuk or Kusadasi and you will drive to Ephesus Ancient City. Famous in antiquity for its Temple of Artemus during the years of the Roman Empire, the Greek port of Ephesus became the greatest city in Asia Minor. You will start your Ephesus walking tour at the upper Magnesia Gate, and work your way down through the city, ending near the ancient Harbor. Along the way you will See the Odeon, the Fountain of Trajan, the steam baths of Scholastika, the temple of Hadrian and the impressive library of Celsius. The library is adorned with columns and statues. The Grand Theater, where St. Paul preached, is the largest theater in antiquity with a capacity of 24,000 seats. You will return to your private vehicle through the Arcadian Way, where Mark Anthony and Cleopatra once rode in procession. After the termination of the visit to Ephesus, You will continue to the Sirince Village where has a classical Turkish village life; famous with wine houses, olive oils, handcrafts, organic vegetables and fruits. The village has synthesis of Turk-Greek culture, where we visit mosque and Orthodox church. All the narrow streets of the village belong to the women, selling handcrafts of all kinds, olive oil. Another attraction of Sirince is its fruity wine: try its taste in small cafes. Afterwards you drive back to your hotel.
✓ Transportation by private van with A/C
✓ Professional licenced guide (English)
✓ Private Tour
✓ Entrance fees
✓ Guaranteed to skip the long lines
✓ Car park fees
x Personal expenses
x Entrance fee of Terrace Houses
x Tips to the guide and driver
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
Please Select a Travel Date.
Please Select a Travel Time.