Pickup Time available
We will meet with you at your hotel in Selcuk or Kusadasi and depart for Ephesus, the premiere Greco-Roman City of the ancient world. We will explore the Temple of Hadrian, the famous Celsus Library, the Great Theater and other Roman sites. After the termination of the visit to Ephesus, we will continue to the Sirince Village where has a classical Turkish village life; famous with wine houses, olive oils, handcrafts, organic vegetables and fruits. The village has synthesis of Turk-Greek culture, where we visit mosque and Orthodox church. All the narrow streets of the village belong to the women, selling handcrafts of all kinds, olive oil. Afterwards you drive back to your hotel.
✓ Transportation by private van with A/C
✓ Professional licenced guide (English)
✓ Private Tour
✓ Entrance fees
✓ Guaranteed to skip the long lines
✓ Car park fees
x Personal expenses
x Entrance fee of Terrace Houses
x Tips to the guide and driver
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
Please Select a Travel Date.
Please Select a Travel Time.