Pickup Time available
We will meet with you at your hotel in Selcuk or Kusadasi and depart for Ephesus, the premiere Greco-Roman City of the ancient world. We will explore the Temple of Hadrian, the famous Celsus Library, the Great Theater and other Roman sites. We will also visit the House of the Virgin Mary where she is believed to have spent her last years. Then we will visit the Temple of Artemis, one of the seven wonders of the ancient world. You’ll also see Isa Bey Mosque. This impressive mosque from XIV. Century A.D. is unlike any other you will see in this country. Afterwards you drive back to your hotel.
✓ Transportation by private van with A/C
✓ Professional licenced guide (English)
✓ Small Group Tour
✓ Entrance fees
✓ Guaranteed to skip the long lines
✓ Open buffet lunch
✓ Car park fees
x Personal expenses
x Entrance fee of Terrace Houses
x Tips to the guide and driver
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Infant meals not included
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
Please Select a Travel Date.
Please Select a Travel Time.