Pickup Time available
Tour Highlights : Ephesus Ancient City, Temple of Artemis, Aqua Fantasy Aquapark
Tour Level : Private Tour (non sharing)
Pick-up : Kusadasi Port
Drop off : Kusadasi Port
Description : Meeting with your tour guide at the exit of Kusadasi port and depart for tour of Ephesus. Drive to the Temple of Artemis, which is the one of the seven wonders of the ancient world with a view of Basilica of St. John, which was erected over his grave in the 6th century A.D. by Emperor Justinian. We visit the Ancient City of Ephesus where you will explore, agora, odeon, Celsus Library, great theatre. It is a definite must while in Turkey. After your Ephesus tour, you will be transferred to Aqua Fantasy, one of the finest and biggest water park in Europe. After Aqua Fantasy, you will be transferred to port of Kusadasi.
✓ Professional licensed Ephesus tour guide in preferred language (such as English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German and our tour guides are licensed by the Ministry of Culture and Tourism). Please note that, languages except English may introduce a slight increase in the price.
✓ Admission fees to the museums and waterpark as mentioned in the itinerary. No waiting in lines for tickets, your private guide will arrange everything for you.
✓ Local taxes and service fees.
✓ Port pickup and drop-off.
✓ Private transportation by fully air-conditioned, nonsmoking vehicles such as Mercedes Vito, Sprinter & Bus.
✓ No hidden or extra cost.
✓ Food and drinks.
✓ Any expense inside Aqua Fantasy water park.
✓ Tips to the guide and driver.
- This is a private arrangement; those accompanying you are the family or friends with whom you agree to share costs. We do not match groups of passengers to form a private group for the vehicle.
- Vehicles are non-smoking, air-conditioned and are provided with drivers and professional licensed tour guides in preferred language. Drivers language skills vary; they can not act as guides.
- Ephesus requires walking long distances over uneven surfaces; to enter the Basilica of St. John involves some walking at an uphill gradient and a few stairs.
- Comfortable walking shoes and clothing, a hat, sun glasses, and sunscreen are recommended.
- You will enter the Ephesus ruins from the upper gate ( Magnesia Gate ) and left the Ephesus from the lower gate which means you do not have to walk back.
Please Select a Travel Date
Please Select a Travel Time.