Pickup Time available
We will meet with you at your hotel in Selcuk or Kusadasi and drive to Bulbul mountain where the House of the Virgin Mary is located in a nature park between Ephesus and Selcuk, which is believed to be the last residence of the Virgin Mary, mother of Jesus. Continue to Ephesus, the premiere Greco-Roman City of the ancient world. We will explore the Temple of Hadrian, the famous Celsus Library, the Great Theater and other Roman sites. We will also visit the Basilica of St. John. It is believed that the evangelist St. John had spent his last years in the region around Ephesus and was buried in the southern slope of Ayosolug Hill. Afterwards you drive back to your hotel.
✓ Transportation by private van with A/C
✓ Professional licenced guide (English)
✓ Private Tour
✓ Entrance fees
✓ Guaranteed to skip the long lines
✓ Car park fees
x Personal expenses
x Entrance fee of Terrace Houses
x Tips to the guide and driver
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
We booked a private tour of the Ephesus ruins, including the terrace houses, while on a cruise from Athens to Rome. It turned out to be one of the highlights of our trip. Our guide, Serdar, is a local guy (he lives in modern Ephesus), spoke excellent English, and was very knowledgeable about everything we were seeing. He was also very open and outgoing, and fun to be with...
Please Select a Travel Date
Please Select a Travel Time.