Pickup Time available
Tour Highlights : Ephesus Ancient City, Traditional Handicraft Shops
Tour Level : Private Tour (non sharing)
Pick-up : Kusadasi Port
Drop off : Kusadasi Port
Turkey is one of the most productive countries in the world. After visiting Ephesus ancient city, you will have the opportunity to see a large variety of Turkish goods from the first hand. These stops will give you the opportunity to get to know the traditional, technological and high quality with good price products of Turkish companies.
What will you see in this tour?
Ephesus Ancient City - Olive oil Products - Turkish Delight - Wine Tasting - Diesel Outlet Center - Halva - Carpet Viewing School - Leather Factory Outlet Stores ( Fashion Show ) - Pottery Workshops - Leather Shoes - Jewelery, Silver and Antiques - Souvenir Shop, Textile.
- Terrace Houses is optional place to visit of 15 $US extra per person.
✓ Professional licensed Ephesus tour guide in preferred language (such as English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German and our tour guides are licensed by the Ministry of Culture and Tourism). Please note that, languages except English may introduce a slight increase in the price.
✓ Admission fees to the museums as mentioned in the itinerary. No waiting in lines for tickets, your private guide will arrange everything for you.
✓ Local taxes and service fees.
✓ Port pickup and drop-off.
✓ Private transportation by fully air-conditioned, nonsmoking vehicles such as Mercedes Vito, Sprinter & Bus.
✓ No hidden or extra cost.
✓ Food and drinks.
✓ Tips to the guide and driver.
- This is a private arrangement; those accompanying you are the family or friends with whom you agree to share costs. We do not match groups of passengers to form a private group for the vehicle.
- Vehicles are non-smoking, air-conditioned and are provided with drivers and professional licensed tour guides in preferred language. Drivers language skills vary; they can not act as guides.
- Ephesus requires walking long distances over uneven surfaces; to enter the Basilica of St. John involves some walking at an uphill gradient and a few stairs.
- Comfortable walking shoes and clothing, a hat, sun glasses, and sunscreen are recommended.
- You will enter the Ephesus ruins from the upper gate ( Magnesia Gate ) and left the Ephesus from the lower gate which means you do not have to walk back.
Please Select a Travel Date
Please Select a Travel Time.