Pickup Time available
Tour Highlights : Ephesus Ancient City, Temple of Artemis, Sirince Village
Tour Level : Private Tour (non sharing)
Pick-up : Kusadasi Port
Drop off : Kusadasi Port
Description : You will meet with your guide at Kusadasi port and depart for Ephesus, the premiere Greco-Roman City of the ancient world. We will drive to the Temple of Artemis which is the one of the seven wonders of the ancient world with a view of Basilica of St. John, which was erected over his grave in the 6th century A.D. by Emperor Justinian. We will explore the Temple of Hadrian, the famous Celsus Library, Great Theater and other Roman sites. We will then drive up to the pretty old Turkish-Orthodox village Sirince, located on the top of a mountain, where anyone will enjoy the impressive wine yards' and peach and olive trees'. The village has synthesis of Turk-Greek culture, where we visit a mosque and a nice Orthodox church. All the narrow streets of the village belong to the women, selling handcrafts of all kinds, olive oil. Another attraction of Sirince is its wine: try its taste in small cafes or in the former municipal school. After the tour, you will be transferred to port of Kusadasi.
- Terrace Houses is optional place to visit of 15 $US extra per person
✓ Professional licensed Ephesus tour guide in preferred language (such as English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German and our tour guides are licensed by the Ministry of Culture and Tourism). Please note that, languages except English may introduce a slight increase in the price.
✓ Admission fees to the museums as mentioned in the itinerary. No waiting in lines for tickets, your private guide will arrange everything for you.
✓ Local taxes and service fees.
✓ Port pickup and drop-off.
✓ Private transportation by fully air-conditioned, nonsmoking vehicles such as Mercedes Vito, Sprinter & Bus.
✓ Lunch at local restaurant.
✓ No hidden or extra cost.
x Food and drinks.
x Tips to the guide and driver
- This is a private arrangement; those accompanying you are the family or friends with whom you agree to share costs. We do not match groups of passengers to form a private group for the vehicle.
- Vehicles are non-smoking, air-conditioned and are provided with drivers and professional licensed tour guides in preferred language. Drivers language skills vary; they can not act as guides.
- Ephesus requires walking long distances over uneven surfaces; to enter the Basilica of St. John involves some walking at an uphill gradient and a few stairs.
- Comfortable walking shoes and clothing, a hat, sun glasses, and sunscreen are recommended.
- You will enter the Ephesus ruins from the upper gate ( Magnesia Gate ) and left the Ephesus from the lower gate which means you do not have to walk back
Please Select a Travel Date
Please Select a Travel Time.