Pickup Time available
You will meet with your guide at your hotel in Selcuk or Kusadasi and you will drive to the National Park of Pamukkale. You will see the Necropolis (cemetery) of Hierapolis which is one of the biggest ancient cemeteries in Anatolia with 1.200 graves, Roman Bath, Domitian Gate, and the Main Street, Byzantium Gate. Then, you walk to the natural warm water terraces which were formed by running warm water that contains calcium. The temperature of the water is about 35. You can see the gleaming white travertine terraces of Pamukkale, located next to the ruins of Hierapolis. The extraordinary effect is created when water from the hot springs loses carbon dioxide as it flows down the slopes, leaving deposits of limestone. The layers of white calcium carbonate, built up in steps on the plateau, gave the site the name Pamukkale (cotton castle). After the open buffed lunch Swimming in hot red thermal pools in the hotel. Then If you like to swim in the Ancient Pool (excluded entrance fee for swimming in pool) which is also called Cleopatra s Pool they charge extra entrance fee. The Cleopatra Pool is warmed by hot springs and littered with underwater fragments of ancient marble columns. Possibly associated with the Temple of Apollo, the pool provides today's visitors a rare opportunity to swim with antiquities! During the Roman period, columned porticoes surrounded the pool; earthquakes toppled them into the water where they lie today. Afterwards you drive back to your hotel in Selcuk, Kusadasi or Pamukkale.
✓ Transportation by private van with A/C
✓ Professional licenced guide (English)
✓ Small Group Tour
✓ Entrance fees
✓ Guaranteed to skip the long lines
✓ Open buffet lunch
✓ Car park fees
x Personal expenses
x Entrance fee of Ancient Pool
x Tips to the guide and driver
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Infant meals not included
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
Please Select a Travel Date.
Please Select a Travel Time.