Pickup Time available
We will meet with you at your hotel in Selcuk or Kusadasi and we will depart for Pamukkale to enjoy the spas, pools, and terraces of this natural wonder, called the "Cotton Castle". This name is truly fitting, the brilliant white calcified terraces do truly resemble a castle made of cotton. We will also spend time in Hieropolis, with one of the largest and most diverse necropolis in the world. Afterwards you drive back to your hotel in Selcuk, Kusadasi or Pamukkale.
✓ Transportation by private van with A/C
✓ Professional licenced guide (English)
✓ Small Group Tour
✓ Entrance fees
✓ Guaranteed to skip the long lines
✓ Open buffet lunch
✓ Car park fees
x Personal expenses
x Entrance fee of Ancient Pool
x Tips to the guide and driver
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Infant meals not included
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
Please Select a Travel Date.
Please Select a Travel Time.