Pickup Time available
Tour Highlights : Ephesus Ancient City, House of Virgin Mary, Basilica of St.John, Temple of Artemis
Tour Level : Private Tour (non sharing)
Pick-up : Kusadasi Port
Drop off : Kusadasi Port
Description : Meeting with your tour guide at the exit of Kusadasi port to take a full day tour of Ephesus, the premiere Greco-Roman City of the ancient world. We will explore the Temple of Hadrian, the famous Celsus Library, the Temple of Artemis the Great Theater and other Roman sites. We will also visit the House of the Virgin Mary where she is believed to have spent her last years. On August 18th 1961 Pope John XXll and on November 29th 2006 Pope Benedict XVI proclaimed the House of Virgin Mary at Ephesus to be sacred. We will then visit the Basilica of St. John, who came here with the Virgin Mary and wrote his Gospel. Finally, we will visit the Temple of Artemis which is the one of the seven wonders of the ancient world with a view of Basilica of St. John, which was erected over his grave in the 6th century A.D. by Emperor Justinian.. After the tour, you will be transferred to port of Kusadasi.
- Terrace Houses is optional place to visit of 15 $US extra per person
✓ Professional licensed Ephesus tour guide in preferred language (such as English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German and our tour guides are licensed by the Ministry of Culture and Tourism). Please note that, languages except English may introduce a slight increase in the price.
✓ Admission fees to the museums as mentioned in the itinerary. No waiting in lines for tickets, your private guide will arrange everything for you.
✓ Local taxes and service fees.
✓ Port pickup and drop-off.
✓ Private transportation by fully air-conditioned, nonsmoking vehicles such as Mercedes Vito, Sprinter & Bus.
✓ No hidden or extra cost.
✓ Food and drinks.
✓ Tips to the guide and driver
- This is a private arrangement; those accompanying you are the family or friends with whom you agree to share costs. We do not match groups of passengers to form a private group for the vehicle.
- Vehicles are non-smoking, air-conditioned and are provided with drivers and professional licensed tour guides in preferred language. Drivers language skills vary; they can not act as guides.
- Ephesus requires walking long distances over uneven surfaces; to enter the Basilica of St. John involves some walking at an uphill gradient and a few stairs.
- Comfortable walking shoes and clothing, a hat, sun glasses, and sunscreen are recommended.
- You will enter the Ephesus ruins from the upper gate ( Magnesia Gate ) and left the Ephesus from the lower gate which means you do not have to walk back.
Please Select a Travel Date
Please Select a Travel Time.